Friday, 21 April 2017

Success!

I was able to retrieve my figures for the project from the store as planned - woo-hoo!

However, during their transportation after the rescue, I realised that a bunch of them had not been magna-based, so I'm rectifying that before using them.

I also got the four urban areas that I showed in this post, but couldn't find the desert sheet I bought ... I do have a substitute to use for that.

This week I bought from Supreme Littleness Designs two packs of their 25mm terrain lengths, one straight and one curved. My intention is to use them for rivers - hopefully one side painted as water the other for a dry riverbed ... we'll see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment