... is better than none - I hope!
I've actually managed to complete the magna-basing I mentioned in my last post - turned out there were a dozen btr-152s and 30-odd infantry that had to be done, a lot more than I had initially thought!
I've also made a start on some more hills and will be making some rocky areas as difficult going. Nothing fancy, some mdf cut to shape, filler on that and then covered in sand. I'll try and get some pics up.
After they're done, I'll do the river bits with the Supreme Littleness bits I mentioned in my last post.
So, no eye-candy again, but I've decided I'm going to try and keep posting here as an incentive to keep moving forward.