Tuesday, 18 October 2016

Some Finished!

As I mentioned in the post I just made on my other blog, I've been doing the bases for some of the mini's for this project. I've managed to do quite a few, but will have to put the rest on pause for a while, for reasons explained in the post I linked to above.

Here are pics of what I've finished so far
Timoni armoured recon company
Timoni armoured company
Timoni mechanised infantry company
Timoni 40mm Bofors, tows & 120mm mortars
Well, when I say finished, what I mean is not quite finished! but all I have left to do is some coloured unit markings on the edge of the bases and the national insignia* on the vehicles, so not much!

* - actually a small purple blob for the Timoni forces!