Monday, 17 October 2016

More Progress Made

Over the week since I last posted, I've made quite a bit of progress on this project.  One of the things I did, was start the bases for some settlements and then place the buildings on to see what they would look like.

In the 2 pics below you can see the 'towns'. The church in the left picture isn't finished as yet, but all the other buildings are. I need to add some roads to the bases, I'm not sure what to do at the moment, but I think I'll just paint them on,
The two pics below show the 'villages' - basically just smaller bases with fewer buildings.
This next pic has some of the 'reinforcements' I've painted recently, including the 'moving' bases for the Timoni 120mm mortars, more 'moving' bases for the Pumbaanish ATGs and some company command bases

And finally for this post, group shots of both sides with their bases 'sanded'. Not particularly good pics perhaps, but still indicators of progress
Pumbaanish Timoni

2 comments: